Preparation

After teaching 3rd grade for two years, I am pursuing a master’s degree at Bob Jones University. Lord willing, I will finish my degree here in Biblical Counseling on May 9, 2014. I have loved saturating my days with God’s Word.

This summer, God has given me the opportunity to travel with the Musical Missions Team from BJU to Europe for 10 weeks. Dr. Dad and Dr. Mom (Dr. and Dr. McCauley) have led the trip to Europe for the past 23 years. This year our choir consists of 27 members. On the team, my primary purpose is going to be singing alto in the choir. I will also be a back-up driver especially for the girls when we travel together.

The trip is 10 weeks long. We will be singing in five European countries: Switzerland, Germany, Austria, France, and the Czech Republic. While in these countries we will maintain a busy schedule as we present the Gospel through preaching, witnessing, Gospel Literature, and sacred music – both on the streets and in the churches. Dr. Dad and Dr. Mom have also planned vacation days throughout our travels for sightseeing. We fly out May 28st and return August 1st.

If you would be interested in sending support for my trip please send me an email, call, or text me and I will send you some more information.

Please be in prayer regarding how the Lord wants me to serve Him in the next school year.

Please pray for my team: Becky, Kayla, Ben, Chandler, Micah, Abigail, Adam, David, Phil, Clinton, Kaylin, Me, Shawn, Michael, Sydney, Brad, Peter, Markel, Reba, Elisa, Diana, Esther, Luke, Heather, Tabitha, Timothy, Dr. Dad, and Dr. Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment